Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Book #1 "What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding" by Kristin Newman

"So the deep and profound moral of this trip? If at all possible, at least once (or twice) in your life, get as naked as possible with a Brazilian."  pg. 146

That and many more are the kinds of laugh out loud and at times deeply profound words of wisdom you're going to find in this book. From the moment I read the title, standing in the book aisle at Target, I knew that I was going to LOVE this book. Mainly because the majority of my friends are getting engaged, getting married or getting pregnant (sometimes all three at the same time!), and while there is nothing wrong with that--that's not for me, at least not right now.
In this book, Kristin Newman recounts her various travels--and romantic conquests along the way. And there are many of both, I assure you!
If you've ever wondered what would be like to be a kick-ass single woman traveling the world, then this is the book for you.
As Kristin hops around the globe she describes the amazing wonders of each destination, from stunning South American vistas to European nightclubs, she leaves nothing out. And of course, most importantly, there's the locals she meets and then there are the HOT local men she meets. If you're not envious of Kristin for her ability to romance these hot exotic men at each destination (language barriers be damned!)--then you should be! It's like chatting with that big sister you always wanted to be!
This is the book that stoked those embers of my travel bug back into a full-blown bonfire. It introduced me to someone like me, who is not ready to settle down just quite yet--at least not before she's seen the world! And that was amazing. So check it out! You'll love it :)



Until next time!!! Thanks for reading!

Up Next: "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert

ETA: Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment